Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New 'Inside Out' Poster and Mindy Kaling Interview

Earlier this week, People Magazine revealed the first official poster for Inside Out on Snapchat. The colorful image features all the five emotions (Joy, Fear, Anger, Sadness, and Disgust) reflecting their given name.


People Magazine also released an interview with Mindy Kaling who is the voice of Disgust in the film.
People Magazine: "Why were you excited to be a part of this movie?"
Mindy Kaling: "It’s a Pixar movie!"
PM: "If you didn't play Disgust, which emotion would you want to play?"
MK: "I think I could’ve nailed Outrage."
PM: "Which of the voices in your head is the loudest? Which are you encouraging to speak up more?"
MK: "These days I have been feeling so grateful for what I get to work on. Between Inside Out, The Mindy Project and writing my book, I’m so happy. I know actors who are miserable no matter what they are doing and complain constantly about their jobs, and I just don’t identify with that at all. These are such great jobs to have, and it doesn’t feel like hard work when the material is so good."
PM: "Any emotion you think was left out of this movie?"
MK: "Nope, I think the emotions assembled are a great mix and complement each other really well."
The "major emotion picture" is in theaters on June 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment